Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Elixir of Love



Jaxs fish ‘n’ chips


Purpose: Thank you note


Dear Jax


Thank you for coming to Rangikura school and sharing your opera.


The thing that I found cool was how interested Nemo was to the elixir of love, but I think it was because he had the best chance of this girl falling in love with him.  I also liked all the actors voices they were so loud and proud, so smooth actually so smooth that I couldn’t even here a single drop.  I really liked the show especially Nemo and Docs handshake because they just met then they both had the same idea of a handshake.  The funniest part for me was how Nemo only had 50 cents.

Here is a photo of my favourite moment during school.











Yours sincerely

Philip
Rangikura school

Philip @ Rangikura

2 comments:

  1. Nice thank you letter & awesome descriptive langue.

    Charlotte B
    Bayfield

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you Charlotte B for your comment but I realised that you have the same name as my teacher Ms hills but anyway thanks charlotte.

      Delete